The St. Charles Homestead is our Personal Care Home facility. If your parent or another senior you care for can no longer safely live at home, St. Charles Community can help. Our compassionate team of health care professionals includes nurses, nursing assistants, therapists and social workers.
Each of the two households at St. Charles Homestead is designed to support and enrich the lives of the seniors we serve. Charming resident suites offer privacy and independence with a helping hand nearby. Our experienced team of caregivers provides each resident with compassionate care that promotes wellness, dignity, comfort and security.
Personal Care Services at St. Charles Homestead
Our Services and Amenities Include:
- 24-hour personal care to help each resident with bathing, dressing, and other activities of daily living (ADL)
- Assistance with medication monitoring and administration including diabetic care
- Housekeeping services
- All utilities from phone to cable TV and wireless internet service
- Life enrichment programs that provide residents multiple opportunities each day for social, spiritual and physical activities
- A concierge desk that provides assistance with scheduling appointments, arranging transportation, and more
- Chef-prepared meals in our dining rooms, and the Café available for any meal if a resident prefers to “dine out” or snacks and specialty coffees available in the Country Store and Coffee Shop
- Our secure courtyard or our beautifully sun-lit Charles Street where residents have the opportunity to enjoy the out of doors
- Our chapel which offers daily communion service that is aired on our closed circuit residential television station
- A Barber/Beauty Salon and Wellness & Therapy Center that provides opportunities for residents to look and feel their best
Dear Sr. Mary Luann
“I wanted to express my appreciation and thanks for all that the St. Charles Community provided for my parents while they were on your campus the past 6 years. Our thoughts and prayers will always be with St. Charles for the time we spent together, whether it be visiting, attending Mass, or participating in social functions. St. Charles became an integral part of our lives, one that my family will always be thankful for, due to the commitment that was given to the well-being and care of my parents. The mission of caring for the elderly is one in which St. Charles proudly leads the way. Thanks again to the entire St. Charles Community.”