The Village at St. Charles offers active adults, ages 62 and older, in Northern Kentucky a senior living option with all of the benefits of home ownership and none of the worries. Our spacious one or two-bedroom independent living cottages are nestled in a peaceful, wooded setting.
Each of our cottages offers attractive living accommodations designed for independence and privacy with a nearby helping hand from our caring team if needed.
Independent Living Cottages Feature
- Your choice of a one or two bedroom floor plans
- Eat-in kitchens, with electric range and refrigerator
- Separate laundry rooms furnished with a washer and dryer
- Spacious living rooms
- Bathrooms equipped with safety features
- Attached garages with additional storage space
- Patios or screened-in porches to enjoy the outdoors
- Central air-conditioning and electric baseboard heat
Our hassle free cottages allow you an active life while we do all of the work!
The Village at St. Charles Includes
- All interior and exterior maintenance of the cottage
- Maintenance of all Village-owned appliances including range, refrigerator, disposal, washer and dryer.
- Water and sanitation charges
- Trash collection, yard maintenance and snow removal
Residents of The Village at St. Charles enjoy being part of a neighborhood community and participating in scheduled social activities, community dinners, special interest clubs, exercise at our facilities and daily church services.
The Convenience of the Amenities at The Village of St. Charles
Extra Services and Amenities Available for Residents Include
- A café for restaurant-style dining and home delivered meals
- Housekeeping services
- A Beauty/Barber Shop on-site
- Home Companion Services for transportation, shopping and meal preparation
- Private Duty Nursing care for those who require a little more help
- Guest accommodations for out-of-town visitors