Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati area seniors looking to maintain their independence without sacrificing their security will enjoy life at The Lodge, Independent Living Apartments at St. Charles Community.
Residents benefit from being a part of a faith-based, non-profit community with a mission of dedicated service to elders.
Each of the 72 senior living apartments at The Lodge offers seniors the independence they desire with the attention and security they may need. Residents enjoy having their own private apartment to furnish and decorate. Apartments at The Lodge are available in studio or one bedroom styles. Kitchenettes are equipped with a sink, refrigerator and microwave.
Safety is a Priority at The Lodge
- Emergency call system
- Safety-equipped showers
- Smoke detectors and a sprinkler system
The Lodge Services and Amenities
Older adults will appreciate the many services and amenities that come with living at The Lodge including:
- Three delicious chef-prepared meals served daily
- Breakfast enjoyed in your own apartment
- Lunch and dinner served in our beautifully appointed dining rooms
- Housekeeping services that include daily bed-making, flat linen laundry service and weekly apartment cleaning
- Stimulating daily social activities and frequently scheduled recreational outings
- Chapel services each day
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each apartment
- Personal laundry facilities
- A private dining room that can be reserved for family events and dinners
- Beauty parlor/barber shop on-site
- A country store
- Beautiful outdoor gathering areas to enjoy
Additional Health Care Services Available at The Lodge
Private Duty Nursing Services
St. Charles is licensed to provide Private Duty Nursing Services. Through this license, residents may receive assistance with bathing, dressing and medication reminders for a nominal fee.
Therapy and Other Services
Residents of The Lodge also have access to physical, occupational, speech and massage therapies in addition to laboratory and podiatry services.
Senior Living Respite
The Lodge at St. Charles offers a temporary home away from home in our tastefully appointed respite apartments. If you or an older loved one needs help after a stay in the hospital or for times when the family caregiver is away, our short-term respite stays can be your solution. Our beautifully furnished respite apartments are available by the day. Respite residents have access to all the services available at the Lodge including Private Duty Nursing.