Charlie’s Club is an adult day health program located on the campus of St. Charles Community. Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati caregivers will find Charlie’s Club to be a caring solution for daytime respite needs. Having an aging parent or spouse with health concerns join Charlie’s Club can provide peace of mind for working caregivers.
Specializing in care for adults over 60, Charlie’s Club supports the social, physical and emotional needs of clients. The program provides assistance with medical needs, as well as with the activities of daily living.
Charlie’s Club Daily Support Includes:
- Program hours that support the working caregiver. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 am until 6:00 pm
- Medication administration, nursing assessments and medical services as ordered by a client’s physician
- Clients receive two daily meals with the ability to accommodate special diets
- Daily calendar of life enrichment programs and wellness exercise activities
- Assistance with personal care and grooming
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy services on-site if needed
- Podiatry services available by request
- Transportation arrangement and services