Searching for senior living or senior care services for yourself or your mom or dad can feel overwhelming. Are you hoping to downsize to an independent living cottage or apartment or do you find yourself looking for in-home care or daytime respite for an aging loved one? Maybe your parent is being released from a hospital and needs a helping hand or physical therapy to regain strength? St. Charles Community understands all of these needs. We are a nonprofit, faith-based organization that has been devoted to finding solutions to all these questions and serving the needs of Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati seniors for more than 50 years.
Our Services for Seniors Include:
Personal Care at the Homestead is right for your parent if:
- It is no longer safe for your parent to be at home alone
- Your mom or dad needs the support of nurses or therapists to provide extra care
- Your parent is recovering from an illness, injury or surgery and can’t return home safely right away
The Homestead is designed with private rooms that share a central living space made up of a living room and restaurant-style dining room where your parent can join in activities, attend events, or just relax. Daily support is available, including meal preparation, medication administration, full housekeeping and laundry services.
Living at the Lodge is right for you if:
- You want to downsize and not worry about maintaining a home
- You don’t want to prepare meals or clean house
- You want the peace of mind that additional support is right around the corner if and when you need it
- You don’t want the hassles of car maintenance, and want easy access to transportation
Live independently in a quiet, safe apartment. A variety of floor plans are available and all have kitchens. Enjoy the benefits of restaurant-style dining where you can join in activities, attend events, or just relax.
Living at the Village is right for you if:
- You don’t want the hassles of maintaining the interior or exterior of your home
- You want convenient access to social events such as dinners, movies, special interest clubs, church services and exercise facilities
- You want the peace of mind that additional support is right next door if and when you need it
The Village is made up of private cottage homes nestled in a wooded setting. Enjoy multiple floor plans with fully equipped kitchens, laundry, one car garages and special options including, porches or patios.
Adult Day Health Service is right for you and your parent if:
- They can no longer structure their own daily activities
- They are isolated and desire companionship
- They can’t be safely left alone at home
- They live with someone who works outside the home or who is frequently away from home
Outpatient therapy is right for you or your loved one if:
- A physician has ordered physical, occupational or speech therapy to help in recovering from an illness, injury or hospital stay
- A physician has ordered physical, occupational or speech therapy to help regain strength and mobility
St. Charles at Home In-Home Care & Services is right for you or your loved one if:
- Extra help is needed with personal care and grooming
- Assistance is needed with scheduling appointments or arranging transportation
- Help with meal preparation and housekeeping would be beneficial
- Companionship would help overcome loneliness and isolation
- Living independently in your own home is important to you, sometimes you just need a little extra support and companionship
Caring for a loved one by yourself can be both physically and emotionally draining. It’s OK to need a break so you can find time to rest, or engage in your daily activities such as going to work. Charlie’s Club offers the perfect respite services for primary care givers in an environment specially designed to provide delicious meals, exercise programs, assistance with personal care, creative activities and entertainment, and even help with medication or physical, occupational or speech therapies.